Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to email@example.com. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Sharelle A: When it is time for me to cash in the gold I have to try to pay off my mortgage, who do I sell the gold to and what are the tax implications?
- Jerry C: What creates resistance and what creates support?
- Douglas C: How high can we safely and reasonably expect the price of gold to rise BEFORE a reset
- Elizabeth J: After zeroes are lopped off during the reset and a person’s saving goes from $10,000 to $100, wouldn’t that hold true for your creditors as well? If a person owes $100,000 mortgage wouldn’t that go to $1,000 after the reset?
- Stephen: Why do various entities participate in Leasing Gold, isn’t that like renting it? Why and how does that happen?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading