Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- JW: do you think social security will still be around after the reset?
- Chris T: I am starting my 19th year contributing to the Mississippi state pension plan as a teacher. How at risk are state government pensions? We historically have been a solid pension plan.
- Laurie: How would you counsel those of us who will need to buy residential property/acreage in the coming year? I’m so nervous about potentially rising interest rates, crazy economic conditions, etc.
- Chris H: I recently borrowed money from my 401k and purchased gold coins from ITM. What should I invest the rest of my 401k balance into?
- Idaho Doc: just about every nation is printing huge sums of money to bail out their economies. We’ve been told again and again that this money printing will lead to hyper-inflation. This would mean that all these countries are headed for hyper-inflation. Has there ever been a time when just about all the nations’ economies simultaneously experienced hyper-inflation? If so, how did it end?