Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Julie Le: Our neighbors to the north were always able to buy gold when FDR made gold illegal. Since they are so close to us could the American people back then not of taken advantage of that?
- much will you be able to buy with a 1 ounce Britannia? That’s the smallest coin I could find at the moment.
- Luisa V.: Do you think silver will be a good investment?
- Zhǔquán rén: When do you think the price manipulation will end?
- Debbie Gerard: Why are the stores running low on change?
- G. M.: If the future of currency is digital, and we know that the central bank will issue its own controlled digital dollar, how can physical gold and silver be converted into that new digital currency?