Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Jacques D: I can understand that in a case like a reset all investments in the market could be wiped out and we should have as little debt as possible but what happens to savings held in a personal bank account?
- Ariana M: If an overnight reset could force my paper dollars to zero, what does that mean for his compensation & pension benefits as well as the wealth in banking and insurance policies?
- Maria G: I have purchased gold with ABC Bullion in Australia and most of my gold/ silver (95%) is in secure storage with ABC Bullion. I hold only a very small portion of gold/ silver coins at home. Should I be concerned about counter party risk on behalf of the ABC Bullion company? Should I be holding all the gold/ silver at home?
- IdahoDoc: We are constantly being told that precious metals are not an investment for making money but preserving wealth instead. When the monetary crash comes will the real value of precious metals increase making us better off, or will the real value of precious metals stay the same but the plummeting living standards of everyone else make us feel like we have become better off?
- Yamil L: How would the banning of physical cash affect the price of gold?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading