Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
1. I own quite a few properties, no mortgages, no debt. These are not rental properties. We are living off the dividends from mutual funds, money markets, annuities. We are concerned about the state of the economy, the purchasing power of the dollar. The Stock Market doesn’t make sense. What would you recommend?
2. Would someone with little income have enough chance to save their future or set themselves up to struggle less? Thank you for your time.
3. Is what’s happening in the Capitol a great distraction for the great reset?
4. I noted you made mention of a universal payment for the people after the rest. That means a fixed about, correct? Have you explained what that truly means on your YouTube? Thank you for extending your knowledge.
5. What a cyber attack (grid down) means to digital dollar?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading