Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to email@example.com. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Steve S: Chances of lopping off zeros? What are the odds that we wake up one day and any greenbacks we are holding in hand are worth only a fraction of their value from the prior day?
- Stephen P: Is there a functional difference between precious metals stored in a private vault and precious metals held in an allocated account? Don’t they both assume a counterparty risk?
- O Anton: should one look at platinum? Is it good, bad, indifferent? It is cheaper than gold at about 2:1, and it used to be at least 1:1 if not more.
- Badmoon Rising: What the heck do you mean by dry powder?
- LS: What’s a good sign we should sell our metals and buy real estate?