Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to email@example.com. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Jason W: Do you think that a major stock market crash with kick off hyperinflation by way of people pulling cash out of the banks and piling into tangible goods?
- Gail M: Why would the price of gold not lop off the same “0” when they lop off a “0” in the currency. For example, would a collectible coin worth $3,000 not become worth $300?
- Luis P: Why is that a 1 oz. Silver or Gold coin is more expensive bought directly from the Royal Canadian Mint web site than purchased from a reputable gold/silver dealer even though in both places is just a 1 oz. coin?
- Gold Morning: Years ago I took all my money out of the bank. So here I sit with gold, silver, junk silver and numismatic gold AND lots of cash still. If the cash will shortly be worth nothing when the electronic system starts what should I do with the cash?
- Scott S: What happens to employees’ salaries and cost of goods after a reset?