Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Stephen M: Since we will trash cash and go digital will we see the end of local banks?
- Mathew T: In 1933 the law was passed making private ownership of gold bullion illegal and that that was an “overt” confiscation. How would a “covert” confiscation of my gold go into effect?
- Sean M: Do you think UBI will occur by way of a 2nd wave of virus, thereby causing people to stay home again this fall and finances get so bad that people need $ so government votes in favor of UBI?
- Albert S: Recently, the amount of gold stock at the COMEX has been exploding. Do you think this is a sign of glut or demand?
- Paul S: Those of us who have been following you all know where things are heading. But the one thing I cannot understand is that why are so many financial professionals not hitting the panic button with regards to the over-inflated stock market? Central banks may be buying gold, but how is it that so many “investment professionals” are not seeing the train coming?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading