Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to email@example.com. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Miranda: can you explain again why it is not safe to keep your gold and silver in a safety deposit box at a bank? Do banks have legal ownership of the contents of a safe deposit box?
- Pete H: using silver for bartering, is there a certain form one would want to have silver in for these purposes?
- Kyle S: How would real estate drop in value during inflation or hyperinflation?
- Brian J: You talk about after the reset that you would use precious metals to invest in “income producing properties”. Do you mean places you would rent — residential, business or industrial — or places that produce things — agriculture, mines or factories of some sort?
- Sharon H: We are on a fixed income. i.e. social security and Military retirement. Do they reset the income as well as the currency? What happens to the price of living expenses such as food prices?