Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- Eric S: Sure the nominal price of gold skyrocketed in Bolivars but did the purchasing power of gold? That’s really the only part that matters.
- Dennis J: The ten-year treasury bond yield has been rising the last six months. Does this forecast anything regarding where we are headed in the reset, future gold prices, and making the national debt more unsustainable?
- Mike G: What are the indicators that gold is undervalued?
- Marvin B: If the US goes into hyperinflation, during that, do you suppose there will come a time when grocery stores accept 1-oz silver rounds as payment for food?
- Steve S: How does my (real) cash get reset? What happens to my $1,000 I have in cash at my house?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading