Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to email@example.com. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- GF M: Do credit union accounts have less risk than local banks with no derivative exposure in a bail-in action?
- Morgan: What are the pros and cons of the Utah Goldback currency?
- Helen H: I have bought some physical gold and silver in a ‘pool’ – a holding place. Is the pool as good as physical?
- Peter M: I heard that if I buy a stock by certain brokerage houses, I actually will not be the real owner of that stock. How can I check that?
- Mukesh B: I heard you mention that it’s not advisable to have variable rate debt. Can you expand on that? I thought that interest rates can’t possibly go up because everyone is already swimming in debt and there’d be too many defaults if rates went up.