Eric sources questions from Lynette’s viewers and Lynette responds with organic and unrehearsed answers. If you have a question for Lynette and Eric, please either submit your question though YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoyed the Q&A with Lynette Zang, please like, subscribe, and share in order to help Lynette fight the fiat money disease!
Have questions for the Q&A, email us at email@example.com.
Have questions about acquiring gold and silver? Call: 844-495-6042
Viewer Submitted Questions:
- John B: I finally started putting some money aside in gold and silver, I am under contract for a house and my question is regarding raw land out in the country (off grid) as we’re shopping for it too. Do you see it as a good place to park some money? I understand liquidity is not the fastest, as with most any real estate, but I intend to hold it and possibly build a cabin and keep it for the foreseeable future.
- Marlis: On 8 November, 2016, Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India gave only four hours’ notice that virtually all the cash in the world’s seventh-largest economy would be effectively worthless. Can something like that happen here? What about the fiat money that I pulled out of the bank to live on if it shuts down during the reset?
- Pat S: What if some money is needed for irs in April due to early ira withdrawal? Keep as money in a small local bank?
- Debra K: How is the best way to know how to avoid value loss with a reset? I have a 401K through employer but I am now retired and there are no precious metals options within that plan.
- Pierre G: If the US dollar would be pegged to Gold it would then be a certain price per ounces (or grams). But since the other countries fiat currency is pegged to the US dollar, would that mean Gold would need to be reevaluated at an even much higher price?
We believe that everyone deserves a properly developed strategy for financial safety.
Chief Market Analyst, ITM Trading