The 2011 American Buffalo Gold Proof coin was issued on May 19, 2011 amidst mounting demand from investors. Priced at $1,760.00, the 24-karat American Buffalo gold coin witnessed sales of 5,782 by Sunday, paying the US Mint $10,176,320.
These days, rare gold coins are a great investment, as they are standardized by industry-recognized grading procedures, such as Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) and Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). Besides, their timeless beauty and artistic and long-term value also makes…
The American Gold Eagle numismatic coin has been in circulation since the passing of the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985. Since their first release in 1986, these coins have been in high demand by both collectors and investors.
According to an article in the Times Herald, the gold market is witnessing its eleventh year of bullish trends. In late 2007, gold was valued at around $740 an ounce.
Popular for their superior quality strikes, exquisite designs and pure gold content, they are a favorite among investors and coin collectors alike.
Over the past decade people have been purchasing gold and silver like never before. This is partly because there is no legal restriction on the amount of gold or silver one can own in the US. Why are investors increasingly…
THE TOP 25 BOXES WHICH MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH ANY PRECIOUS METALS COMPANYGET IT NOW
- —September (8)
- NEW RULES CHANGING: Are You Ready for the Bail-in? by Lynette Zang
- The Dark Years Are Here. Lynette Zang and Egon Von Greyerz
- GOLD CLAUSE, CMBS, MONEY VALUE AFTER THE RESET... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- COMMERCIAL BANKS ROLE, DIGITAL CURRENCY, DEBT FOR GOLD... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- YOUR WEALTH SHIELD STRATEGY: How to Make Your Wealth Last Forever by Lynette Zang
- FREEDOM FROM DIGITAL CONTROL: Is Covid-19 the Means to an End by Lynette Zang
- THIS IS HOW THE ECONOMY ENDS. The Battle Lines Between Hyperdeflation and Hyperinflation... by Lynette Zang
- INFLATION, DEFLATION, GOLD, DIGITAL DOLLAR... Q&A with Lynette Zang
- +August (9)
- +July (13)
- +June (17)
- +May (14)
- +April (13)
- +March (13)
- +February (10)
- +January (14)
- —September (8)