According to news published in Beaumont, TX (PRWEB) on November 27, 2010, Michael Fuljenz, the president of Universal Coin & Bullion in Beaumont, donated his one ounce American Gold Eagle worth $1400 to the Salvation Army?s Red Kettle Campaign.
The American Gold Eagle numismatic coin has been in circulation since the passing of the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985. Since their first release in 1986, these coins have been in high demand by both collectors and investors.
Popular for their superior quality strikes, exquisite designs and pure gold content, they are a favorite among investors and coin collectors alike.
Collecting different types of gold coins is a special hobby and there are various types of gold coins available for investors and collectors alike including American Gold Eagle, South Africa Krugerrand, Chevronets, Brittania, Gold Panda, Islamic Gold Dinar, and Gold…
Understand the importance of the American Gold Eage one of the most celebrated gold coins including its specifications, value, and gold prices plus the effect on the global economy.
THE TOP 25 BOXES WHICH MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH ANY PRECIOUS METALS COMPANYGET IT NOW
- —August (10)
- GOLD OR GARBAGE? Rating Agencies Emulating Crash Criteria By Lynette Zang
- BONDS, GOLD RESISTANCE LEVEL, PORTFOLIO BUILDING... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- GLOBAL ECON CRACKS: China is Losing Their Footing
- CRISIS HEATS UP: Record Low Yield Curves and the Bond Crisis Black Hole
- FINAL FLAW BECOMES CLEAR: US Consumers Are “Tapped Out”…
- INFLATION, HYPERINFLATION, GOLD VALUE... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- FRONT ROW SEATS, THE BOND MARKET DIE… By Lynette Zang
- NEGATIVE RATES, GOLD PRICES... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- MARKETS DROP & GOLD SETS GLOBAL RECORDS: As Currency War becomes official By Lynette Zang
- IS DEUTSCHE BANK ABOUT TO IMPLODE?: Are Central Banks Setting Up The Fiat/Gold Reset?
- +July (11)
- +June (12)
- +May (11)
- +April (13)
- +March (13)
- +February (9)
- +January (10)
- —August (10)