1.12.2017 Gold was trading heavily yesterday until Trump’s first presidential press conference provided a lifeline for it to move higher. After several months of risk-on trading sentiment spurred by Trump’s election victory, his press conference seemed to provide more sobering and ambiguous expectations for his presidency. His criticism of the pharmaceutical industry appeared to be one of the more acute catalysts to send the USD and equities lower. Gold moved up in sync with the falling dollar and broke through the $1,200 handle in overnight trading. Despite reaching seven week highs, gold could not maintain its footing above $1,200 today though. It retreated as equities rallied from intraday lows and the yellow metal may be poised for a period of consolidation after making steady gains since mid-December. Silver failed at $17 overnight and will look for support at $16.50. Buying physical gold is easy, get free shipping too!
- —November (7)
- COURT RULES MORTGAGES TO VANISH: This Could Change Everything in Real Estate
- Headline News - THE GLOBAL TRIFECTA TRIGGER: False Optimism Zooms While Global Growth Dooms
- GOLD & SILVER MISDIRECTION: Everything is a Distraction from the Truth.
- GOLD AND SILVER SUPPORT, SDR... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- INVESTING ON BORROWED TIME: How Close Are We to the Meltdown?
- DID THEY THINK ABOUT THIS FIRST?: Busting Headlines w/Lynette Zang [10-min Breakdown]
- LOW RATES, DOLLAR STRENGTH, SWIFT... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- +October (14)
- +September (11)
- +August (14)
- +July (11)
- +June (12)
- +May (11)
- +April (13)
- +March (13)
- +February (9)
- +January (10)
- —November (7)