The uncertainty of an economic recovery have stoked interest in investments that could actually push gold above $1,300 an ounce in 2010. Investors hoping to benefit from this are approaching gold trading company professionals.
UBS executive Josef Stadler said at the Reuters Global Private Banking Summit that the fear of a downturn has led to a hike in demand for gold bullions, while boosting the appetite for exchange trade funds and mining company shares.
The average worldwide central bank interest rate is projected to fall to 1.79% from 2.16% by June, the largest drop since 2009 according to JP Morgan Chase. The last time a drop in rates this dramatic occurred 15 central banks…
Since the beginning of the euro zone mess investors and hedge funds have brought up the idea of using gold reserves to back bailout money. It is a great concept as the euro zone central banks have 10,792 tonnes of…
Happy Thanksgiving. The cost of an average Thanksgiving meal is up 13% between 2010 and 2011 according to the Arizona Farm Bureau. In addition, they have now begun tracking the cost of those same items that are certified organic, a…
THE TOP 25 BOXES WHICH MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE YOU DEAL WITH ANY PRECIOUS METALS COMPANYGET IT NOW
- —February (7)
- UNICORNS & FANTASY: The Market Trigger by Lynette Zang
- HOW CLOSE IS THE NEXT CRISIS: The Patterns Are Telling... by Lynette Zang
- February 26th 2019... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- NEW RISK LOOP OPENS: Fannie Mae and the Frankenstein Experiment by Lynette Zang
- RESET MORTGAGES, CASHLESS SOCIETY, WHEN TO BUY GOLD AND SILVER... Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- FORGET THE STOCK MARKET: Forever? Or just for now? Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin
- FINAL MELT UP BEGINS? Markets 2 / Fed 0
- +January (10)
- —February (7)